Monday, January 5, 2015

Power class starts tonight

I'm excited for my power class to start - a bit not knowing what to expect but it should be good.  I've been told to just push myself as hard as I can tonight as it's the FTP test so I'll get a better baseline if I can go hard tonight and I'll get more gains from the class if I can do it.  Trying to eat really well and drink plenty of water today.

I did a 18mi out/back ride on the mountain bay trail Sat, no crazy pace or pushing really hard, just got out and rode.  It felt great to be on the bike in fresh snow and get some miles in.  I did 2hrs which wasn't long in the grand scheme of bike rides but is a long time for the kids who didn't want me to go biking.  I am always trying to balance out kids, work, wife, and then myself.  It's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment