Thursday, May 28, 2015

Race week!

So while I haven't been riding much the rides I have had have been faster than my historical.  I am geared up for a fun Mt. Borah Epic on Saturday and while I am not certain I'll feel great the whole race (I probably won't) I am really excited to get out and see if I can beat last year's time.

Last year I did the race after a week-long binge in Canada (annual guys fishing trip).  This year for a few reasons I didn't go on that trip.  Even though I havent' trained as much as last year I feel like I may be better off considering how out of sorts I was during that race.

Bike is prepped, tonight I pack to get the family going to Duluth tomorrow.  I'll drive down to Cable and back on Saturday so we can spend the weekend with the family in Duluth.  Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment