Friday, December 19, 2014

Not riding has been driving me nuts

I officially haven't ridden now for a week and it SUCKS.

Whole family got sick with this stomach bug, I luckily didn't get the puke/pooh part but I did get an ear infection out of the deal, complete with what they say could be a perforated eardrum and some really annoying ringing in my ear all the time.  I'm on antibiotics now and while I'm starting to feel better it's not quite there.  I wanted to ride last night but by the time came I didn't feel up to it, just exhausted.

My ear is also real sensitive to cold at the moment, I'm hoping that goes away pretty soon as I want to get back on the fatbike ASAP.  I'm feeling like I'm off-center with the lack of bike time.

Hopefully either tonight or tomorrow at least I'll get on the trainer for a spin, get the legs working again.  I would like to push myself pretty hard now between the holidays while I've got some time off.  I signed up for a power class in January and I know the harder I can push my legs now the better I'll be in the class and the more I'll get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment